We are honoured to be learning on the Traditional Territory of the Sḵwxwú7mesh Úxwumixw and St’át’yemc Nations.
Latest Six Year Completion Rates Are In!
The Ministry of Education provides data on the percentage of students who graduate from High School within 6 years of entering grade 8. The following table shows our results since the 2009-2010 school year:
Labour Market Outlook
The British Columbia Labour Outlook: 2017 Edition can help to support students, teachers and parents to get the most up-to-date information on the occupations and skills that will be in demand in BC over the next ten years. For more information about BC’s labour market information, please visit WorkBC’s webpage. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to access Kindergarten and French Immersion registration information. Please note that Kindergarten registration for the 2018-2019 school year will open in January 2018. More information to be posted online and in your community newspaper soon.
For students new to School District No. 48, please click here to access the SD48 Student Registration Forms.
Please bring the following documents with you to register your child for any school in the School District:
- Proof of Residency (address where parent and child live) i.e. drivers’ license, telephone/hydro bill or other documentation with street address
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Care Card
- Legal guardian, custody or court order documents, if applicable
- Immigration, Citizenship/Permanent Resident documentation, if applicable
- Student’s last report card, if available
- Student’s immunization record, if available.
Our students and staff are often in the news for creating and innovating, collaborating, contributing, and thinking critically. Please click on the links below to access recent news coverage showcasing SD48 learning in a variety of ways.
Start small, end walking tall
(Squamish Chief Newspaper, December 2, 2017)
Our Schools: Student motto inspires learning at Myrtle Philip Community School
(Whistler Question Newspaper, November 28, 2017)
Season tips off for WSS boys basketball
(Whistler Question Newspaper, November 21, 2017)
Our Schools: Signal Hill students share a valuable lesson in stewardship
(Whistler Question Newspaper, November 14, 2017)
- Bus Route Information 2017-2018
- Programs Of Choice
- School Calendars
- Employment Opportunities
- Board Meeting Schedule
- Policies & Regulations
- Facility Booking Request Form
- Student Registration Forms
- Transfer Request Policy Form
- Student Enrolment Registration & Placement
- Catchment Area Boundaries