We are honoured to be learning on the Traditional Territory of the Sḵwxwú7mesh Úxwumixw and St’át’yemc Nations.
Welcome to a brand new school year! We are so excited to be welcoming all our learners to all our learning sites.
Please click here to access Kindergarten and French Immersion registration information.
For students new to School District No. 48, please click here to access the SD48 Student Registration Forms.
Please bring the following documents with you to register your child for any school in the School District:
- Proof of Residency (address where parent and child live) i.e. drivers’ license, telephone/hydro bill or other documentation with street address
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Care Card
- Legal guardian, custody or court order documents, if applicable
- Immigration, Citizenship/Permanent Resident documentation, if applicable
- Student’s last report card, if available
- Student’s immunization record, if available.
Our students and staff are often in the news for creating and innovating, collaborating, contributing, and thinking critically. Please click on the links below to access recent news coverage showcasing SD48 learning in a variety of ways.
Our Schools: Learning about sustainability at Spring Creek Community School
(Whistler Question Newspaper, October 3, 2017)
Our Schools: Literacy: Books and beyond in the Sea to Sky School District
(Whistler Question Newspaper, September 19, 2017)