What we do…
The purpose of the Sea To Sky School District Instructional Leadership Team (ILT) is create safe and powerful reflective learning environments through supporting and connecting classroom teachers around our Pathways to Learning Education Plan. Through focusing on Collaboration, Purpose and Engagement, members of the ILT work with classroom teachers to explore and support all of the possibilities our Education Plan has to offer. From taking a “cool idea” to a developed project, to supporting learning teams with collaborative learning rounds and everything in-between, the ILT is here to support your work and your learning.
UBD Planning Templates:
- Lynne Bouchard – Early Learning/Vulnerability (GHE and SQE)
- Ji Ai Cho – Secondary Science and Math
- Katrina Doherty – Intermediate Literacy (VCE)
- Leslie Drinovz – Collaborative Learning Structures (SES)
- Sarah Hain – Intermediate Literacy (BRE)
- Brandi Heisterman – Behaviour Intervention (DRM)
- Shaun Jakob – Secondary Math (HSS)
- Heidi Kubin – Secondary Curricular Design (SHE)
- Paul Lorette – District Principal – Instructional Leadership Team (GHE)
- April Lowe – Intermediate Literacy Coordinator (GHE)
- Tina Sherlock – Intermediate Literacy (MQE)
- Lisa Smart – Curricular Design – Safe and Inclusive Classrooms (MPE)
How do I access the ILT?
In the Sea to Sky District, our Pathways to Learning education plan guides our work in all classrooms and schools. The Instructional Leadership Team is a structure that is designed to support teacher learning as close to the classroom as possible. If you are interested in working with the ILT as an individual or as a team, you can contact a team member directly through email, through your principal, or by using the form below.