What we do…
The purpose of the Sea To Sky School District Instructional Leadership Team (ILT) is create safe and powerful reflective learning environments through supporting and connecting classroom teachers around our Pathways to Learning Education Plan. Through focusing on Collaboration, Purpose and Engagement, members of the ILT work with classroom teachers to explore and support all of the possibilities our Education Plan has to offer. From taking a “cool idea” to a developed project, to supporting learning teams with collaborative learning rounds and everything in-between, the ILT is here to support your work and your learning.
UBD Planning Templates:
- Ji Ai Cho – Secondary Science and Math
- Katrina Doherty – Collaborative Models of Support/Curricular Design/Rounds(VCE)
- Sarah Hain – Collaborative Models of Support/Curricular Design/Rounds (BRE)
- Brandi Heisterman – Behaviour Intervention (DRM)
- Shaun Jakob – Intermediate/Secondary Curricular Design (Math and Science) (LE)
- Paul Lorette – Director of Instruction
- Dixie Cameron – Primary/Intermediate Literacy/New Curriculum (SHE)
- Lisa Smart – Primary/Intermediate Vulnerability Reduction(MPE)
- Vicki Shenk – Career Education K-12
- Danielle Verge – French K-12 (SHE)
- Scott Mclagan – Computational Thinking
How do I access the ILT?
In the Sea to Sky District, our Pathways to Learning education plan guides our work in all classrooms and schools. The Instructional Leadership Team is a structure that is designed to support teacher learning as close to the classroom as possible. If you are interested in working with the ILT as an individual or as a team, you can contact a team member directly through email, through your principal, or by using the form below.