How can you support your child’s education at home? Here are a few tips to help your child learn and grow:
- Read with your child every day for at least 15 minutes.
- Ensure your child gets plenty of sleep. A young child needs at least 10 hours of sleep each night.
- Have your child wear comfortable clothes to school and send an extra set of clothing to school in case there is a need.
- Make sure your child is properly dressed for the weather.
- Ensure your child brings healthy lunches and snacks to school every day.
- Ensure your child’s school has current contact information in case we need to get in touch with you during the day. If pick-‐up plans for your child change, please let your child’s teacher know in advance.
- Call the school or let your child’s teacher know ahead of time if your child is going to be absent.