Health and Safety Forms
Site Committees are encouraged to refer to the District Health and Safety Program Manual for more detailed instruction on form completion
- Workers Compensation Board Form 6a (Worker’s Report of Injury or Occupational Disease to Employer) for completion by Employee.
- Workers Compensation Board Form 7 (Employer’s Report of Injury or Occupational Disease) for completion by Supervisor.
- Violent Incident Report – to be completed for every violent incident as defined by section 4.27 of the Occupational Health & Safety Regulations. This includes”…any threatening statement or behavior which gives a worker reasonable cause to believe that he or she is at risk of injury”.
- School District 48 “Near Miss” Report for completion by employee.
- Employee Accident/Incident Report Form – for completion by employee and supervisor.
- Accident/Investigation Report Form and Reporting Instructions form for completion by supervisor
- School District 48 Monthly Safety Statistics Report and directions for completion by site safety committee representative.
- Sample Monthly Safety Committee Meeting Minutes to be completed and posted as applicable and submitted to Central Health & Safety Committee by the 15th of each month.
- GENERAL FACILITY SAFETY INSPECTION CHECKLIST to be completed a minimum of twice per school year and submitted to the Central Health & Safety Committee by October 31 st and March 31 st of each school year.
- New Employee/Teacher-On-Call HEALTH & SAFETY ORIENTATION FORM – each new staff member and their immediate supervisor are to complete within one (1) month of hire to ensure all topics have been reviewed and are clearly understood by the employee.
This site is currently under construction. If you require further information not currently provided here, please contact the Human Resources Department, 604-892-5228, or email firstname.lastname@example.org